I definitely have not visited my own blog is quite a while! And much has changed over the past year. Both girls started their public school journey last year with Squeak entering 4th and Packy entering 2nd. The transition was harder for Squeak than Packy. I also started back to work right at the school they attend. The LORD was sooo good to provide this position for me. We are on the same schedule, therefore no day care.
My husband decided it was time for them to attend public school.
This past week, Packy finished Summer Soccer and I was the assistant coach. She was also selected to participate in Odyssey of the Mind (OM) which I also co-coached her team. Packy was also a Brownie (Girl Scouts).
Squeak participated in band (playing the baritone) and was in chorus. She plans on continuing with the baritone next year as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment