The Lord placed home schooling on my heart long before I even thought about getting married! This is record of the Lord's work in our lives and in our home school. Let HIS will be done!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Family Camping Trip

We went on our first overnight tent camping trip this past weekend on August 4th! The girls had a blast and we loved the isolated, wooded area that was for the tent campers (and we were the only ones!). Here are some pictures from the trip:

Our setup

The girls' tent

Daddy and Packy in the pool

Stuffed from smores!

Breakfast in the gazebo

Starting a morning fire

 The girls took great care of the fire



They have it really going!


Our next trip is August 25th - 27th. We are also looking for a place to go in early September!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I don't do bugs, so I haven't been camping in years. Perhaps I'll "man up" and we'll take a family camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bugs weren't bad. We had spray so that helped. I didn't camp as a kid so my camping experience is very limited but it was really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete